sjFlyFF
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hello everyone.

Go down

Hello everyone. Empty Hello everyone.

Post  Ethan Mon Nov 07, 2011 3:01 am

Hello SJFlyffer's! My name is Ethan and I am gonna tell you a bit about myself.

Here we go;

My name is Ethan, obviously, and I live in Magnolia Springs Alabama. I have lived in this small town pretty much my whole life lol. I am 16 years old now, gonna be 17 next summer, and I enjoy taking Martial Arts and Kung-Fu. Currently I am a yellow belt in Wushu, type of Kung-Fu, a 1st degree black belt in Jiu-Jitsu, a 2nd degree black belt in Muay-Thai, and a 4th degree black belt in XMA, Extreme Martial Arts. I have been taking classes for those since I was 5 lol. I am currently unemployed and am trying to bring my grades up in school lol. I LOVE to play guitar and piano when I have time. I'm not really good at guitar right now since I just started taking lessons for it 3 days ago lol. I do not smoke anything, I do not drink any type of alcohol, and I don't do any kind of drugs, besides my ADHD medication lol. Well, that's not all there is to know about me but I am going to save the rest for when I get to know you all better. Smile

Thanks for reading,

Ethan~

P.S.
If I could get some help in-game that would be great. I don't need money or anything just need to know where everything is, that's all. Very Happy
Ethan
Ethan

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum