sjFlyFF
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kreestel applies for Support Position

3 posters

Go down

Kreestel applies for Support Position Empty Kreestel applies for Support Position

Post  Kreestel Tue Oct 11, 2011 4:52 pm

Hello everyone! This is Kreestel. I would like to apply as a full-time Support on this pretty server. Either be in chat or in forum. Moreover, I’m active in both areas because I love reading posts of people. So take a short time to read my application. So let’s begin.

Who Am I?

I am Kreestel. I am 16 years old. Isn’t it old to play? Haha. Kinda weird to hear, but I’m a male. Many have thought that I’m a girl because of my name. Anyway, I’m from Sydney Australia GMT+11. My in-game name is: Kreestel. I can say that I’m a flyff addict player since it was in v7 in eflyff and then turn to private servers when it reached v15. Nothing had stopped me from playing this game. I’m an active player, perhaps a socially inclined person willing to help co-players to cope up if there are questions to be raised. This is a voluntary action and I’m not asking for any reward. I’m very patient in answering questions. Although not all the time I can answer people’s questions. I am not as genius as Einstein, but I swear, I will do my best to guide new players and those who has problems in downloading, connecting in-game, and etc. I can also manage forums. Maintain its value and make people be active on it.

Any experience?

Honestly speaking, I already have been a Chat Moderator, Forum Moderator and a full-time GM on 2 particular servers. Shall I mention it? Or you can just pm me if you want to know those servers I worked for. Sad to say, I also did try to make my own server but I didn’t have the money to hire a host or buy a dedi server. I’ve been used to players that keep on arguing with the moderators and gm’s but I can deal with them. I’m not easily angered with those annoying players. All I want is to help them enjoy and have fun with the server.

Applying on this position, you assumed that I know both the chat and forum rules. And yes, indeed, I familiarized and memorized the said rules. And here are some of the objectives: To avoid disrespecting or discriminating members, avoid from hacking, spamming and scamming, to get rid away of those who advertise other server. Generally, the main goal is to respect the staff and members who are enjoying the server.

So I think that’s all I can say. Sorry if it took you a short while. Thank you for allotting time to take a glance on my application. Have a good day. =)
Kreestel
Kreestel

Back to top Go down

Kreestel applies for Support Position Empty Re: Kreestel applies for Support Position

Post  JanaSausen Tue Oct 11, 2011 5:16 pm

Hello Kreestel,

very nice application Smile
I will leave to Admin to decide.

Thank you and have fun playing

sjFlyFF team
JanaSausen
JanaSausen
Admin

Back to top Go down

Kreestel applies for Support Position Empty Re: Kreestel applies for Support Position

Post  Kreestel Tue Oct 11, 2011 5:22 pm

Oh sure, no problem Smile
Kreestel
Kreestel

Back to top Go down

Post  ProtoStar Tue Oct 11, 2011 6:58 pm

Great application, Good Luck!!

-ProtoStar
ProtoStar
ProtoStar

https://www.youtube.com/user/yoyoguy2010

Back to top Go down

Post  Kreestel Tue Oct 11, 2011 7:07 pm

Thanks Proto :3
Kreestel
Kreestel

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down